We aim to provide tailor-made support for any person that calls the Carerslink number.
The type of support we can offer includes;
- A confidential listening ear
- Signposting to other organisations
- Helping carers get all the right benefits
- Support to carers groups
- Linking in with GP practices in Dorset
- Carers information and training courses
- Carers events
Contact the Carerslink:
The Carerslink helpline number is: 0300 111 3303
The service is open from Monday to Thursday from 9am to 5pm and on Friday from 10am to 4.30pm. Callers outside these hours can leave a message which will be dealt with when the service re-opens.
Calls to 03 numbers are charged at no more than UK geographic rates (as for 01 and 02 numbers) and will be included as part of any inclusive minutes. Calls from mobiles may be higher.