We are pleased to announce that Help & Care are now providing Healthwatch Portsmouth and Independent Complaints Advocacy.
Healthwatch Portsmouth help people get the best out of their local health and social care services; whether it's improving them today or helping to shape them for tomorrow. Help & Care, one of the largest providers of Healthwatch services in England, will be supporting the team and volunteers to continue delivering an effective service for local people.
Healthwatch is all about local people being able to influence the delivery and design of local services that they use. Through a committed staff team and a brilliant dedicated group of volunteers, we:
- Provide people with information, advice and support about local health and social care services.
- Gather views and experiences of local people on the way services are delivered and provided.
- Influence local services based on the evidence that we gather and through our position on the Health and Wellbeing Board in the city and by working in partnership with the NHS.
- Work with other Healthwatch organisations to build a national picture of people's views on health and social care services.
- The Independent Complaints Advocacy Service offers support and guidance to those people that wish to make a complaint about NHS care.
Healthwatch Portsmouth is now based at the Frank Sorrell Centre, Prince Albert Road, Southsea, PO4 9HR.
You can contact them via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or via telephone;
Their new landline telephone number is 023 9354 1510. Lines are open 10am - 4pm Monday - Friday.