Complaint Advice

Information about how to make a complaint or provide feedback about NHS health services, Adult Social Care services, private healthcare services, and independent care providers. The factsheet also signposts the reader to the Department of Work and Pensions for benefit appeals and complaints, Citizens Advice Bureau for general consumer complaints and advice about energy provider complaints and contains information about further information services.