Department of Work and Pensions complaints and appeals

If you would like to make an appeal against a Benefits decision contact the department that is dealing with your claim (address on all correspondence they have sent you) or seek advice from your local Job Centre Plus (their contact details will be on all correspondence you have received from them). The contact details may be for a regional contact centre who will either deal with your complaint or forward your details to an office more local to you who will contact you or arrange an appointment with you. Information is also available from: .

Information about claiming benefits and details of the contact centres are also on our Help & Care Factsheets -"Carers Allowance", "Money Matters", and "Attendance Allowance, Personal Independence Allowance" contact 0300 111 3303 to ask for a copy or download them from our website.

Was this information helpful?
Acceditation logos