What you can expect working with Help & Care
- Belong to an organisation that puts people first and values employee engagement
- Make a real impact through the work you do in line with our vision for the future
- Become part of a work community committed to a long-term plan
- Work with colleagues who share values of collaboration, innovation, social justice along with a personal approach
- Be empowered to explore personal development with comprehensive training, support, and progression opportunities
- Benefit from a good work-life balance and flexibility around role with 'hybrid' and home working options
- Annual conference in Bournemouth for all employees
- Gain access to a generous employee benefits package, including:
Employee wellbeing scheme (Simplyhealth)
Buy additional leave
'Cycle to Work’ scheme
We pride ourselves on our open, collaborative and caring culture. This encourages our people to thrive, to be the best version of themselves whilst being supported through tailored training and development. As we care deeply about our people, the environment and the impact we have on the communities in which we work, we ensure everyone feels included and empowered so that they are aligned with our vision and values. We have a comprehensive wellbeing programme, clear sustainability strategies and only partner with ethical organisations sharing similar ideals.
People are at the very heart of our organisation so creating a diverse and inclusive working environment is extremely important. As an equal opportunities employer, we will never treat anyone less favourably because of their race, nationality, ethnic origin, age, religion or belief, diverse abilities, sex, gender reassignment, pregnancy and maternity, marital/civil partnerships or sexual orientation. In addition, we support applications from those with caring responsibilities, maternity leave or who are returning to work after a career break.